Nano girl’s Toolbox Equipment Hunt!

5 thoughts on “Nano girl’s Toolbox Equipment Hunt!

1. Hi Patrick,

It’s Emma here from the Summer Learning Journey.
    What a brilliant first activity for the summer, you have gone above and beyond to showcase all of your equipment! All your pictures are clearly labelled so I can see exactly what you have got and your video helps me to understand where you found your items and what they could be used for. You have been very resourceful by finding items both in your house and in your garden. Using a piece of long grass to tie something together with is a great idea. Did it take you a long time to find everything you needed for this task? What did you enjoy the most about it? Thanks for sharing a great post Patrick, I can’t wait to see what you have done next!

1. Hello Emma!

Thank you for the delightful comment! It wasn’t too long to find the equipment I needed for this tool box. The thing I enjoyed about it was hunting for the resources.

What are you doing over this Summer break?
      Cheerio!
      Patrick

1. Hi Patrick,

You have set yourself up perfectly for the rest of the nano girl activities this summer. A treasure hunt is always fun!
        This summer I will be spending time with my two sausage dogs and will hopefully get to spend some sunny days at the beach. What are you looking forward to doing?
        Cheers, Emma

1. Kia Ora Emma! Patrick here.

Thank you for the reply. I am looking forward to working for my father in Cadrona this week.

What are the names of your Sausage dogs?
          Goodbye, Patrick

1. Morning Patrick!

Oh thats exciting, what kind of work will you be doing for him?

One is called Otis, he is the boy and is a chocolate brown colour. He loves to swim and play with a ball. Then there is Olive who is a girl, she is black and tan colour and loves to eat food and lie in the sun! Do you have any pets at home, or would you like to have any?