Grooving Greatness with Groove Pizza! SLJ Task – Groove Pizza Kick start

Kia Ora and welcome to Patrick’s Summer Learning Journey, with the Summer Learning Journey. Today I did a task where we had to make a beat on Groove Pizza. Groove Pizza is a playful tool for creating grooves using math concepts like shapes, angles, and patterns. I found doing this very cool because I could make the beat in the form of a pizza by clicking the dots. Since this is music, what is your favorite song or favorite music artist? Mine is Ghost Town by Kanye West.

One thought on “Grooving Greatness with Groove Pizza! SLJ Task – Groove Pizza Kick start

1. Kia ora Patrick,

I haven’t listened to Ghost Town by Kanye West so I will have to go listen. I don’t necessarily have a favourite song but one of my favourite artists is Alicia Keys.

I listened to your song. I liked the different beats. Did you enjoy using Groovy Pizza? What was the easiest and the hardest bit about it? I had a go on Groove Pizza and really enjoyed myself. You should have a listen to my song and let me know what you think. https://apps.musedlab.org/groovepizza/?source=pub&museid=LuIpyyP71

Keep up all the hard work Patrick, I look forward to seeing what other cool things you get up to.

Tino pai to mahi,
    Anna