Geography facts I bet you never knew.

Hello, and today I’ll be presenting some geographical facts you probably didn’t know.

Number 1:  The U.K. has specifically attacked 9 out of 10 nations on Earth.

The only countries that the U.K has never attempted to attack are Andorra, Belarus, Bolivia, Burundi, Republic of Congo, Central Africa Republic, Chad, Guatemala, Ivory Coast, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Mali, Pacific (Marshall) Islands, Monaco, Mongolia, Paraguay, Togo, Principe, Sweden, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan and the Vatican City. That is 22 countries that the U.K has not attempted to attack, can you believe it!

Number 2: Denmark owns 2 different countries.

Greenland and the Faroe Islands are owned by the country of Denmark, in case you didn’t know! According to google, Denmark and Norway declared their ownership of the island in order to increase trade and power. When the union was dissolved in 1814, Norway lost authority over Greenland as a result of its precarious position. In accordance with the Danish Constitution, Greenland adopted Danish citizenship in 1814 and was fully assimilated into the Danish state in 1953.

Number 3: Mauritius is closer to France than you think!

Mauritius, the most safest African country and most democratic African country. Mauritius is an island country which is also where my friend Louka is from, I bet you never knew that France owns war more land then you think, they own Reunion which is the island France owns that is near Mauritius. France owns the Island of Corsica which is right near the bigger Italian island Sardinia, they also own a cut of Antarctica which they named Adelie land.

Number 4: Australia is its own independent continent.

Hey kids! Name all of the countries in the continent Oceania! Oh sir, I can. New Zealand, Australia- WRONG! Australia is its own independent Continent! That’s right guys, Australia and Papua New Guinea are a part of the 8th continent of the world, Australia. Did you know that Australia once asked New Zealand to be a part of their continent, I think its pretty clear what New Zealand said.

Have a good day and I have a challange for you guys, Try to find the smallest country in each continent. Now what did you guys learn from today?

Goodbye!