Swimming Post

This term, we have swimming for the first two weeks of school. We are having our lessons at QEII. We leave school in buses and go to our Teams, I am in Mania and we have to buddy up with a kid from Kakano 2. I got budded up with Mateo, He is a really nice kid and super and whenever we go to the back we pretend to do a robbery and run. 

In previous years when we had swimming lessons at school I enjoyed the last day where we get to go in the pool with our pyjamas because it was really hard to swim in it but we eventually learnt how to. It also felt like wetting the bed but EXTREME.

Something that I have enjoyed this week is learning new types of strokes like scaling. It was hard doing it on the front but easier on the back, it was super duper fun. I also enjoy hanging with my buddy, we have nice chats about video games and soccer.

Something that I have found hard this week is doing Is scaling on the front 50m because it is your arms controlling you not your legs. You have to cross your legs and float then go forward pushing your hands.

Something that I want to improve on next week is my diving. It is quite hard for me to dive because I barely even do it. My form is terrible and I think I can work on it.

Anyways I have to go now, Bye!.

What is your favourite stroke for Swimming?