Most stupidest wars in my opinion.

Welcome to my blog, Humans, Monkeys, Pokemons, and Dinosaurs. I’ll be discussing the conflicts I think are the stupidest ever today.

1.Reconquista (741 year fight) (741 year war)

The Christian states’ sole objective in this conflict was to drive the Muslim states out of what are now Spain and Portugal. This war is stupid in my opinion because it lasted so long—Adolf Hitler invaded the majority of Europe in just 4 years!

2.The Australian Emu War

I think this conflict is stupid for two reasons. One of its national idols was among the thousands of people they were slaughtering. 2. The farmers might have simply purchased several scarecrows or made their own to scare the emus away, and they could have lived happily ever after.

3.35 year conflict

Okay, you must confess that the 335-year conflict had never been mentioned before. Let me summarise everything for you: there was a conflict between a small nation and an island off the coast of Italy. That’s correct, a 335-year conflict involving an Italian island and a minor nation.

I hope you guys can see the point that I am trying to make about why it was so stupid.

Now I have a question for you Humans, Monkeys, Pokemon’s and Dinosaurs put there. What is a war that you think that New Zealand could win?