Don’t Sit if you want to be Fit!

Hello everyone and welcome to the most “fantastical” blog. Today I will be showing you, and giving you some context about my reading create based on Don’t Sit if you want to be fit. My learning goal was to Make connections between texts and own life experiences, using more sophisticated texts and identify some text events and features, and discuss what they make the reader think about.

So in this book we did many experiments to do with measuring our pulse. We had to sit down for at least five minutes. Then have a partner time you for 30 seconds as you count your pulse, we then had to record your result, then repeat with your partner. After this experiment, we did another one. We had to stand up for at least five minutes, then measure my pulse again, then we had to record your result and repeat with a partner.

In our create, we had to create a poster about the negatives for sitting for too long and the benefits of moving. We had to also include 3 recommendations to get people moving more. My Recommendations to get you moving more, is that you will be more focused in things you know you can hardly focus on, You will feel more energetic everyday, and your body breaks down more fat than when you’re sitting! Here is my create:

Before I go I have a question to ask you, what would be some recommendations that you would give to get people moving more? Goodbye!