Viva Pit Senyor! Happy Sinulog! SLJ Task.

Happy Sinulog sa tanan nakong mga Pinoy diha. Espesyal nga adlaw karong adlawa tungod kay kini ang pista sa atong kaugalingon nga Santo Nino de Cebu. Sa pagpasidungog sa Santo Nino ug kini nga Sinulog, naghimo ko og poster para sa Sinulog. Giapil nako ang pagpahigayon sa Santo Nino atol sa usa ka sayaw, Santo Nino, ug siyempre usa ka Pit Senyor! Anyways ania ang akong poster, I hope malingaw mo! Unsa ang labing makapaikag nga mga selebrasyon sa kultura nga imong nahibal-an?

Happy Sinulog to all my Filipinos there. Today is a special day because it is the festival of our very own Santo Nino de Cebu. In honor of Santo Nino and this Sinulog, I made a poster for Sinulog. I included performing Santo Nino during a dance, Santo Nino, and of course a Pit Senyor! Anyways here is my poster, I hope you enjoy! What are the most interesting cultural celebrations you know of?

One thought on “Viva Pit Senyor! Happy Sinulog! SLJ Task.

1. Kia ora Patrick,

Thanks for sharing about Sinulog. How do you celebrate Sinulog in your culture? I would love to know more about this. I have only heard of Sinulog, but I know it is an important day for Filipinos.

The most interesting cultural celebration I have experienced is the Feast of Santa Rosalia in Sicily, Italy. They celebrate for 5 days with food, lights, and mass. When I was in Palermo the event was happening right on my doorstep and it was an incredible experience because there were so many people out celebrating and getting together.

Keep up the good work!

Ngā mihi,
    Simon (SLJ)