Impulsive Podcast

Kia Ora and Welcome back to my blog. Today I will be what me and my group have made for our PBL presentation. Our PBL question was, “How can we use our voice to ensure our planet survives?” and our project was a Solar Panel Powered Electric Skateboard (SPPES).

What we have created is a Podcast that advertises the great things about our product. Our Skateboard is powered by a Solar Panel that is connected to an eco-friendly motor that does not run on gas. It starts in just simple steps by just relaxing your feet on the designated area, then  it will proceed to push you around your sidewalks or anywhere you choose.

We decided to make this because we noticed that peoples legs always get tired of pushing themselves while skating on the skateboard. Our product will automatically drive itself by the power of Solar energy once you get on. Best thing is that unlike the Lime scooter needed to pay $0.15 per minute its complete free to ride.

We learnt how we could make more people draw attention to our podcast, we learnt that we all needed to have expression and catchy words, That is exactly what we had done. Anyways  now we get to the fun bit, by clicking on the links you will be able to find our final product.

Podcast

Script

Anwyas I hope you have enjoyed this blog, See you later!

Would you buy this product?

2 thoughts on “Impulsive Podcast

1. Kia ora Patrick!

What a fabulous blog post, so many different descriptions and information about your final product. Thank you for sharing.

I think I can get on board this electric skateboard, I hope it comes with driving instructions haha! Great product pitch in your podcast. Well done Archie, Evan and Patrick – awesome teamwork!

Keep up the great learning and blogging.

Miss Gill.

2. Hello Patrick.
    I enjoyed your blog post you really worked really hard on it. I think you could have made the words less complected but other then that you did a fantastic job.