Summer Poster. SLJ Task

Kia Ora everyone and welcome back to my blog. Today I did the task of making a summer poster. We had to make a copy of a slide in the shape of the poster and make a poster using the resources supplied for us on the side. FYI you can see my sisters head because she wanted to be involved in it. Anyways here is my poster. I hope you enjoy it! What is your favourite season? Mine is Winter because each morning I get to have a hot cocoa.

3 thoughts on “Summer Poster. SLJ Task

1. Hi Patrick,

I love the poster you have created and think it was kind and fun of you to involve your sister. She would’ve really appreciated that.

I think the colour choice and layout is great, there isn’t too much going on and My eyes easily focused on your key message about enjoying summer. That summer vibe definitely came across in the pictures you selected and the colours. Ka pai.

I would say my favourite season is autumn – not too hot and not too cold. Just right. As you say though nothing beats a hot coco in winter.
    Is your sister helping with other tasks that you are doing?

Talk again soon
    Theresa SLJ

1. Kia Ora Theresa. Patrick here.

Thank you for your comment. If you looked closely on my Trick Shots blog. You can see my sister helping record in the Yoga ball shot.

Do you have any siblings?

Goodbye!
      Patrick

1. Hey that is so cool – Ill have to check out your trick shot.

Yeah I have an older sister and a younger brother. My brother actually lives next door to me with his partner and their kid. It is super nice having him so close by.

What do you and your sister enjoy doing together?