My 7up Mobile! SLJ Task

Kia Ora everyone and welcome back to my blog. Today I did the task of making a recyclable car/vehicle. The things I used for this were recyclable Cups for the wheels, 7 up bottles for the base and paper. I used 2 recyclable cups and cut them in half to get 4 wheels. The paper is for building some interior and accessories and I drew with some pencil and vivid. This project took me around 30-35 minutes. I used a lot of tape and glue to construct this together. Anyways here is my 7up mobile. I hope you like it! What is your dream car? Mine is just a simple Tesla Model S. Goodbye and have a great day!

One thought on “My 7up Mobile! SLJ Task

1. Kia ora Patrick,

Simon here again from the Summer Learning Journey team. Ka pai on completing another Summer Learning Journey task! Your 7up mobile looks great and you have given some clear instructions for others to follow along and create their own 7up mobile. Great work!

I like that you’ve included a dashboard and steering wheel – it’s a really creative touch! Do the wheels on your vehicle turn? I can see that they’re connected with tape and glue, so you might have some travel attempting the step it up for this task. How could you turn the 7up mobile into a moving vehicle that propels and moves?

I am not the most knowledgeable with cars, but I like Teslas too. Any car that runs off sustainable energy is good in my books!

I can’t wait to see what you post next.

Ngā mihi,
    Simon (SLJ)